A BRIGHT SMILE TO RIVAL THE FLORIDA SUN
At Dental Care of Boca Raton, we know how important it is to have a beautiful smile. Whether you have a career that requires you to frequently interact with the public or just want to feel confident when you leave your house, one of the fastest and most affordable ways to enhance your smile is with the Zoom! Whitening System.
Options to Suit Every Lifestyle
One of the reasons we love the Zoom! Whitening system is because it offers options — both of which will result in a dazzling smile:
- In-Office Whitening — If you’re a candidate for this treatment, you can leave our office in under an hour with teeth up to eight shades whiter than they were prior to treatment. After making sure your gums, cheeks, and lips are protected, we will apply a safe, professional-grade whitening gel to your teeth. As you sit back in our treatment chair and relax, a special LED light will help accelerate your treatment. The result will be a brighter, more beautiful smile that you’ll love to share with the world.
- At-Home Whitening — For those who prefer to whiten in the comfort of their own homes, we offer the Zoom! At-Home whitening kit. At your first appointment, we will take impressions that will be used to create custom whitening trays. When your trays are finished, we will provide whitening gel and instructions for use, then send you on your way. When used as directed, you will start to see results in as few as seven days.
After you’ve whitening your teeth, there are certain things you can do to make your bright smile last.
- Avoid eating and drinking highly pigmented foods (such as curries and mustards) and drinks (such as coffee and red wine).
- Do not smoke or use any tobacco products.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day, preferably after every meal.
- Have your teeth professionally cleaned at least every six months to keep surface stains at bay.
If you live in Boca Raton, Florida, and are interested in having a smile that others will envy, we’d love to help! Contact our office today to schedule an appointment.