At Dental Care of Boca Raton, we are passionate about teeth. Our top-notch team is always prepared to discuss treatments, state-of-the-art equipment, and courses they’ve taken to continuously develop their skills. We also like to have a good time, so to provide a little bit of both, we give you dental trivia! It no fair looking up the answers!
1. Which painting by Grant Wood features his dentist in a prominent role?
2. Tooth decay is the second most common disease in America. What is the first?
3. President George Washington’s false teeth were made out of what material?
4. Which mammal takes the prize for the most teeth (252)?
5. Which Revolutionary American was the first to use dental forensics when he identified
the body of a colonel at Bunker Hill by the bridge appliance he wore?
6. If someone calls you “long in the tooth,” what are they suggesting?
7. What was tooth decay believed to be caused by before the European Age of
8. How wide is the Statue of Liberty’s smile?
We could go on and on with more dental trivia, but we want to save at least some of these fun facts for when you visit our office. If you live in or near Boca Raton and would like to inquire about treatment (or share some of your own dental trivia with us), contact Dental Care of Boca Raton to schedule an appointment. We can’t wait to see your smile!