It is not every day that you figure that you need to change the appearance of your smile. However, with the popularization of beauty and cosmetic dentistry, it is hard to silence the pressure of cosmetic treatments to improve your smile. Still, you will be shocked to learn that you too may be craving dental intervention in cosmetic dentistry to transform your smile.
How to Know You Need Cosmetic Dentistry
- Discolored teeth – dental discoloration can happen to anyone, caused by various factors. Some causes of discolored teeth are poor oral hygiene, food hyperpigmentation, long-term use of certain medication, and underlying health problems. Removing stains on teeth requires cosmetic dental procedures at Dental Care of Boca Raton.
- Cracked or chipped teeth – cracks, chips, and breaks on teeth can draw negative attention to your mouth when you smile. The good news is that Dr. David B. Kagan has specialized in various cosmetic dental works that can contour your teeth to restore their shapes.
- Missing teeth – you do not need a dentist in Boca Raton, FL, to tell you that you need to figure out a solution to replace your missing teeth. Even if you are just missing one tooth, a cosmetic dentist near you can find a suitable dental solution to replace it.
- Chronic headaches and digestive issues – although they seem unrelated to your dental health, headaches and digestive issues may be the reason you need cosmetic dentistry. It could be that you have such symptoms due to suppressed stress and anxiety linked to the appearance of your smile. Worse, you may be harboring harmful bacteria in your mouth resulting in dental pain and the spread of infection in other parts of your body. Either way, have a dentist in 33434 examine you to determine whether you need cosmetic or restorative treatments.
- Embarrassed about your smile – no one should ever feel too embarrassed to share their smile with the world. However, you may have different dental flaws that make you shy away from smiling as often as you should. That is enough reason to visit a cosmetic dentist in Boca Raton for treatment options.