Now that Spring is here, do you feel like freshening up your appearance? Besides getting a new haircut or buying a trendy outfit, how about an improvement that will not only enhance your look but will be lasting, too? We have several dental treatments that will makeover your smile and boost your confidence not just for the season but for your years to come. Would you like to know what your non-surgical options are?
Modern dentistry has opened the doors to a variety of ways we can help our patients improve the look of their smile without complicated surgical treatments. These services are effective at transforming dental imperfections such as; missing teeth, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth, teeth that are not uniformly shaped, gaps in teeth, and discolored and stained teeth. Here is a list of these cosmetic dental treatments:
- Porcelain Veneers: Thin wafer-like porcelain shells cover the front of teeth to hide chips and stains and also fill in gaps between teeth. Not just for Hollywood celebrities, this treatment gives you a natural and healthy-looking smile that will have your friends wondering what has changed about you.
- Porcelain Crowns: For damaged teeth or to save a tooth with large fillings, a crown is placed over the tooth to support and protect it. Crowns look just like your natural teeth and are matched in color to blend in with the rest of your smile. You won’t even notice the difference.
- Dental Bonding: Seals cracks and changes the shape of your tooth in just a couple of hours or less.
- Tooth-colored Fillings: Rather than having dark spots on your teeth, we replace metal fillings with tooth-colored composite material.
- Snap-On Smile®: An appliance that snaps over your existing teeth to correct dental defects. The best part is, it’s virtually unnoticeable.
With so many options to change your smile, it’s hard to choose which one is best for you. But we can help you with that. Our team is highly trained and skilled in these treatments and will deliver you the best outcome possible. We’re excited to get started. Please call our office to schedule a consultation today.