Damages to the teeth can reduce their aesthetic value because it can cause them to lose their color, shape, length, size, and structure. Damages to the teeth can be tooth decay, chipping or cracking, or even tooth loss. To get your perfect teeth structure and beautiful smile back, you can opt for a dental crown near you.
What Is A Dental Crown?
A dental crown is a custom-made tooth-shaped cap placed over a tooth to repair, restore, and protect the tooth from damage or hold a weak tooth together. Through the use of dental crowns, a dentist in Boca Raton can transform your damaged teeth and make them beautiful and functional once again. Other benefits of dental crowns include:
- Supporting the teeth after major dental procedures (e.g., dental bridges, dental implants, etc.).
- Covering of large fillings that have little teeth left.
- Protecting weak teeth that have suffered from decay.
- Holding parts of a cracked tooth together.
- Protecting vulnerable teeth.
Can A Crown Fix My Smile?
Yes. A dentist near you can fix your smile with dental crowns. Your smile depends on the state of your teeth. Discolored, chipped/cracked, or damaged teeth cannot produce a beautiful smile. However, a crown can cover your teeth to restore the natural color, size, length, shape, and structure.
What If I Need More Than One?
Dental crowns can fit over multiple teeth regardless of the extent of damage done to them. Therefore, no matter the number, rest assured that Dr. David B. Kagan can make your damaged teeth beautiful and fully functional again with dental crowns.
Advantages Of Dental Crowns
The following are the advantages of dental crowns:
- They help protect your teeth after a root canal procedure: A root canal procedure can remove infected tooth pulp. Without a tooth pulp, such tooth is dead. Therefore, dental crowns help to protect such teeth.
- They improve the appearance of your teeth: Dental crowns restore your teeth’ natural color and fix mild alignment issues.
- They cover large fillings and replace worn-out fillings.
- Dental crowns help to hold cracked or damaged teeth together.
- They help cover dental implants: Dental implants are titanium-made screws used to replace the tooth root. They are covered with dental crowns to improve their appearance.
Try to see a dentist in 33434 for your dental crowns today.