Preventive Dentistry in Boca Raton, FL
Taking preventive measures is the best approach to dental health. Not only does it help to keep your teeth and gums healthy, but it can also save you time and money in the long run.
Our preventive dentistry in Boca Raton, FL, includes comprehensive dental exams, teeth cleanings, and dental x-rays. We also provide fluoride treatments and sealants to help protect your teeth from decay. Our goal is to help you maintain a healthy mouth for life. Prevention is the best dentistry, and we strive to provide our patients with the highest quality care.
What is Preventative Dentistry?
Why Is Preventive Care So Important?
Without regular check-ups and cleanings, plaque and tartar can build up on your teeth, leading to tooth decay and gum disease. These conditions can cause pain, discomfort, and even tooth loss if left untreated. Regular preventive care helps to catch any potential issues early on, so they can be treated quickly before they become more serious.
Aside from cleaning your teeth, preventive dentistry also provides you an opportunity to learn about proper oral hygiene. Your dentist can provide tips and advice on keeping your natural teeth and gums healthy, such as the proper brushing and flossing techniques.
Preventive care can also save you money in the long run. By catching any potential issues early on, you can avoid more costly treatments that could arise from neglecting your oral health.
Knowing that your teeth and gums are healthy can give you the confidence to smile without worry. Regular check-ups and cleanings can help to ensure that any potential issues are caught early on, so you don’t have to worry about more serious problems down the road.
Our Preventive Dentistry Services
1. Dental Sealants
2. Fluoride Treatments
3. Dental Cleaning & Oral Exams
4. Oral Cancer Screening
Oral Health Tips To Maintain Good Dental Health At Home
1. Brush your teeth twice daily for two minutes with fluoride toothpaste. Daily brushing helps to remove plaque and harmful bacteria from your teeth, which can lead to cavities and oral disease.
2. Floss at least once a day. Flossing helps to remove food particles and plaque that can build up between your teeth, which can cause decay if left untreated.
3. Eat a balanced diet that is low in sugar and processed foods. Eating a healthy diet helps keep your teeth and gums healthy and your overall health.
4. Avoid smoking and using other tobacco products. Tobacco use can lead to a variety of dental issues, such as gum disease and oral cancer.
5. Visit your dentist for regular checkups and cleanings.
Book Your Dental Checkup Today!
No Insurance? No Problem!
Take a look at what our patients have to say about our team
Dr. A. and his Dental Nurse where so patient and accommodating and really made me feel comfortable throughout the whole procedure. It was a great success!
- Roxy V.
I highly recommend Dental Care of Boca. This office is very well run & organized. Being open 7 days a week is a huge plus when you have severe tooth pain on the weekend like I did. The entire staff is very friendly, caring & knowledgeable.
- Evan L.
Amazing office and all staff members are top notch! Dr. A is a phenomenal dentist and a very caring and kind person. I have been coming to the office for years for cleanings and various other dental procedures and every experience has been wonderful. I highly recommend this practice!!!
- Valerie N.
The entire staff is so kind and gentle. From the moment you walk-in until you walk out you are in compassionate hands.